General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult with your doctor online
Order repeat prescription
Welcome to Crosby Village Surgery
Welcome to Crosby Village Surgery providing primary care for Crosby and surrounding areas. We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer.
Sefton CCGs support and signpost their residents to self-care solutions whenever possible and appropriate. There is a Sefton CCG Medicines Self-Care policy, for minor illnesses and/or self-limiting conditions, which is available for patients to access on the internet Sefton CCGs Medicines Self-Care Policy
Self-care is supported by the Care at The Chemist minor ailment scheme which is available at certain pharmacies across Sefton Care At The Chemist Minor Ailment Scheme.
Tel: 0151 293 0800
Fax: 0151 475 4226
Crosby Village Surgery
3 Little Crosby Road
|Monday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||8:00 - 18:30|
- How to protect your mental health in the workplace as a Black woman
- What does the new treatment for sickle cell disease mean for sickle cell patients?
- Is intermittent fasting a healthy way to lose weight?
- How can you prevent osteoporosis during the menopause?
- What is the latest advice on long COVID symptoms and treatment?
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.
Search local services in your area